N-Ext Air-8™ Lawn Aeration
A revolutionary new liquid aeration method designed to loosen topsoil and encourage deeper rooting for greater oxygenation and the heathiest lawn.
What Is N-Ext Air-8™ Lawn Aeration?
N-Ext Air-8™ is the natural and biological approach to the old, out-of-date traditional aeration loosens compacted soil and creates breathability, which encourages deeper roots and a thicker, healthier, and drought tolerant lawn!
Two Big Problems in Colorado Spring: Thatch and Compaction
Colorado Spring’s turf and soil types lead to two big problems for lawns in this area: the problem of thatch and the problem of compaction.
Thatch – usually seen as a brown or gray thatch layer in a lawn – is simply a layer of dead roots and stems in your lawn. These unsightly spots can ruin the appearance of a lawn, especially as these thatch areas expand.
Digging deeper, you will see that the soil under the thatch layer is heavily compacted.
The Benefits Of Liquid Aeration
- The goal of aerating a lawn is to get more oxygen, water, and nutrients into the root zone and is especially helpful for thin, compacted areas with heavy clay soil
- N-Ext Air-8 biologically loosens the soil through high pH shock and flushes acids down and into plant roots. This is a quick reaction and allows for more space in the soil and greater movement for both roots and water than with mechanical aeration.
- This technique allows the soil structure to be split at a much smaller scale, allowing for deep penetration of water, so aeration is not restricted to the depth or frequency of mechanical tines. Roots in turn, are able to make nutrients available that were previously unreachable by the plant.
- There is no need to mark sprinkler heads, invisible fences or cable lines.
- It is safe for new sod and perfect for sloped spaces (which often need aeration most), which is a huge benefit over mechanical aeration.
- N-ext Air-8 can be done anytime during the growing season as there is ABSOLUTELY NO HEALING TIME or plugs left all over the lawn.
Professional Customized Lawn Aeration Service is the Answer
Integrated Lawn & Tree has actual aeration technicians who are trained to evaluate your lawn, including looking at problem areas, thin spots, and high traffic areas. This will ensure during the application we pay special attention to these very important areas of your lawn.
As with our Comprehensive Lawn Care Services, our Aeration services are customized to the exact conditions of your lawn.
N-ext Air-8 for the Seasons: How Often to Air-8 Your Lawn?
Integrated Lawn & Tree recommends that you aerate your lawn during spring and fall.
Spring – after the winter, lawns are more compacted that at other times of the year. Aeration reduced the compaction, allowing oxygen and moisture into the ground to encourage healthy spring growth.
Summer – This product now allows us to perform an aeration anytime of the growing season. Summer is now even a great time to apply an organic aeration product to your lawn.
Fall – this time of year typically finds a lot of compaction due to root growth from perennial grasses; aeration loosens up the root mass and soil, providing needed oxygen and moisture to the roots.
Soil compaction is a reality for the Colorado Springs area, and it is a major impediment to the growth of health and lush grass. Lawn aeration is the only solution to this problem.
Contact Integrated Lawn & Tree to ask us about our professional aeration services.